Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Schmooks "Subscribe Win a $100 Gift Card" Competition ("Competition").
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is SCHMOOKS PTY LIMITED (ABN 31 629 613 369) of Unit G10 Quayside 50 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON ACT 2604 ("Promoter" or "Schmooks").
- The Competition is run as a monthly draw.
- The Competition is open to eligible entrants worldwide.
- The Prize each month from the draw is a Virtual Schmooks Gift Card valued at AUD100 (inclusive of GST (the "Prize").
- The Prize can be used against any purchase on the Schmooks online store at www.schmooks.com and is valid for 3 years.
- The Prize may be redeemed in more than one transaction totalling the value of the Prize ($100).
- Where the transaction exceeds the value of the Prize ($100) the balance of the cost of online store items purchased and additional fees and charges must be paid by the purchaser at checkout.
- The Competition is a game of chance.
How to Enter
- Entry into the Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants").
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must visit https://www.schmooks.com.au, complete the Subscribe to Newsletter form, (and provide any other requested information including their first name, last name, valid and current email address, date of birth and phone number) and receive a confirmation email of entry to the email address provided in the 'Subscribe to newsletter form'.
- Eligible Entrants must retain a copy of the email as proof of entry into the Competition.
- Eligible Entrants must not be employees of the Promoter or its related entities. In addition, they must not have any immediate family members who are employees of the Promoter or its related entities. Immediate family means spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (natural or adoption), parent or stepparent, brother, sister, stepbrother or stepsister.
- Eligible Entrants can enter only once.
- Entries will be deemed to be received only when they have actually been received by the Promoter.
- Competition entries become the property of the Promoter upon submission.
Prize Draw and Redemption
- Only one Prize per month can be won by random draw by an Eligible Entrant.
- Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Prize values are correct as of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST.
- Each monthly draw will take place on the 28th day of each month at and the entry is randomly drawn from the entries received will receive a Virtual $100 Gift Card.
- Winners will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw.
- The Prize will be delivered via email once winners have confirmed their email address and have acknowledged that their Prize will be sent to that email address.
- If a Prize has not been accepted or claimed within 14 days (the "Prize Claim Date") or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded.
- Prizes and all elements of Prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited. If forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. In addition, prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including relevant validity periods.
- The Promoter, acting reasonably, believes that an entrant has breached these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, it reserves the right to discard its entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including documents to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction of an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and may disqualify any entrant who is not eligible to enter the Competition under these Terms and Conditions or who fails to verify the validity of their entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.